MASTER THE ART OF SERVICE
WITH SAE SERVICE APPLICATIONS!
One thing is for sure: your service department can significantly boost your revenue growth. But who would go so far as to so that it can be a key player in revenue growth? We would, of course!
Our SAE service applications hold the promise of convincing customer service anywhere, anytime – and we deliver on that promise! With SAE service applications, service employees can quickly react to customer inquiries and requests, whether it is in the SAP environment or in an independent system.
Satisfy your customers with efficient service management and boost your good reputation. Once automatically generated, all data related to the assignment becomes available to your service employees in their offline mobile component. The result is a consistent workflow with automated feedback.
Personal interactions, efficient and effective troubleshooting, and fast reactions create competitive advantages and convince and excite customers.
Manage installations and maintenance perfectly, create complete service reports including signatures at the press of a button, and reduce the necessary number of processing steps while transferring all relevant data (e.g. performed services, used materials, follow-up activities) back to SAP / ERP with just one click.
What’s more, SAE service application also speeds up invoicing.
SERVICE INDUSTRY 4.0
Special features of SAE service applications for your success
- central planning cockpit for internal service
- mobile offline-capable components for technicians on the go
- creation of service reports (including the signatures from technician and customer, used materials, performed services, and time sheets)
- technicians’ feedback created offline is buffered until a stable connection is established (minimal transmission rates)
- automated workflows for billing and reworking
- offers with transmission of working time to HR
- direct service connection to SAP
With sae mobile service, you not only can transfer feedback, service reports, order information, activities, and descriptions to SAP, but also material data and check lists.
TRIED-AND-TESTED, MODULAR MAINTENANCE SOFTWARE
Our service applications’ structure and range of functionality are based on decades of experience and customer feedback. Thanks to the modular structure and the flexibility of SAE service applications, we can adapt to the needs and requirements of individual customers.
FULLY INTEGRATED AND INDEPENDENT
Customers’ requirements naturally decide when and where and how to use our applications. Whether it is an independent system for small companies with no connection to ERP or a fully integrated cockpit system (e.g. in SAP) with continuous connection to numerous subsidiaries with different ERP systems – the sky is the limit. Everything’s possible.
But don’t worry: the consistency with the offline-capable technician application is of course included in every version.
- sae service on tablets: mobile, offline-capable app for your technicians
- monitor for capacity planning directly in SAP or as standalone application
- reduced number of processing steps and faster invoicing
- generating service data from SD positions, production orders, and more
- block feedback and rapid entry for easy, intuitive working