LEAVE THE COMPETITION BEHIND!
sae scheduler for Group Companies.
We have taken on the impossible: creating one tool for gaining a comprehensive overview of all your service management processes – anytime, in any subsidiary, directly from your headquarters. We believe that we have truly risen to the occasion. But don’t just take our word for it. See for yourself and let our solution inspire you!
MOBILE SERVICE SOFTWARE
With sae scheduler, headquarters always stays up-to-date. sae scheduler is a tool to connect all service planning monitors of a group company to a global controlling cockpit – independent of ERP. What’s more, the application can also simply be used as an isolated planning tool in a subsidiary.
THANKS TO DIGITALIZATION
sae scheduler is an ERP-independent capacity planning tool for your service department. It functions as planning and controlling application for all your subsidiaries – even if the ERP or SAP systems are different from each other!
Your global planning in one monitor: with sae scheduler, headquarters is always up-to-date on the processes and happenings in subsidiaries, for example the available capacity.
Bonus: requesting and booking an appointment with external, qualified technicians from a subsidiary is possible and easy (even including automated billing in SAP).
Communication goes both ways. Data comparisons happen quickly. Exchange of information with offline-capable component sae mobile service buffers feedback when offline but is still 100% functional for technicians. If connected, the offline application sae mobile service immediately starts communicating with sae scheduler.
- sae scheduler as independent planning cockpit for your service assignments
- worldwide controlling cockpit for the connection of different subsidiaries
- high usability and enormous efficiency for your internal service
- consistent communication with SAP CS
- digitalization of the service department
- consistent and smart processes
- direct connection to SAP
- monitor for capacity planning directly in SAP or as standalone application
- transformation of the service department into a key player in revenue growth